Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Mr. Orlando's Cowl is now a FREE PATTERN!!!









I was missing my Orlando yesterday so in honor of him I decided to make the "Mr. Orlando's Cowl" a free pattern. It's not a sale, it will be free permanently.

The picture doesn't do this design justice. It's stitched with a bulky weight yarn and works up quickly. I have made a few for myself in a couple of different colors and I love them. The sample was done using Plymouth Yarns Baby Alpaca Grande, but any bulky weight yarn could be substituted and look fantastic. I plan on trying one out with Woolspun by Lion Brand Yarns. Great last minute gift project.

I am working on a few Summer of 2018 magazine submissions and winding down on the book proposal. That should be in by 9/1 ad then it's back to getting some more new patterns up. I have a great Halloween bag and a couple of hat patterns for those already starting on holiday stitching. All three of them will be offered for FREE. :)

My biggest news is that I adopted a new furbaby a few months ago from a local shelter. I will have more on that soon, but in the meantime here is a picture. His name is Neely (yes - after Cam Neely -#8)



Thank you to everyone who has been tagging me on social media with the pictures of their projects of my patterns. I LOVE them, so please keep it up. Seeing everyone add their own style and flair to the designs is thrilling and brings me so much joy. It's why I love sharing my patterns so much with all of you!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about Orlando but pleased to see Neely has made himself right at home!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks JoJo. Neely is very comfortable being spoiled rotten. :) I hope things are well with you & hubby and you are having a great summer!

      Delete